Because faculty and staff are encouraged to work remotely when possible, traditional visit requests to the department are not being accommodated at this time. Prospective students are still welcome to submit a request for virtual meetings with faculty members and/or the academic advisor. Thank you for your flexibility.
Request More Information
Complete this form to request more information from NE Advisor Amanda Lovelace.
Meet our Faculty
Meet several members of our faculty and hear about their roles in the department and their research in the below video, prepared for Welcome Week.
Members of our faculty are also available to meet with potential students virtually. Complete this form to request a meeting. Please note meetings will not be scheduled during the below dates.
2021 Blackout Dates
- Friday, April 2 – Spring Holiday
- Monday, May 31 – Memorial Day
- Monday, June 14 through Wednesday, June 16 – ANS Conference
- Monday, July 5 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 6 – Labor Day
- Thursday and Friday, November 25 and 26 – Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 24 through Thursday, December 30 – Winter Holiday
Virtual Lab Tours
Want to see what the department’s laboratories are like? Watch these videos for a quick tour of several labs.
TCE Virtual Tours
The Tickle College of Engineering has compiled many virtual tour options to help you learn who we are and what it will be like to be an Engineering Vol.
UT Virtual Tours
Like the college, the university offers several virtual experiences to show you what life is like on Rocky Top.