Thanks to the generosity of private and corporate donors, the Tickle College of Engineering (TCE) and its departments annually award more than $1 million in scholarships to qualified undergraduate students. To apply for engineering scholarships, students must be accepted into the University of Tennessee and TCE. Incoming freshmen, current/returning UT students, and new transfer students must apply by submitting the appropriate scholarship application provided on the One Stop website.
Additional Nuclear Engineering Scholarships
- »US Department of Energy, Nuclear Energy University Partnerships (NEUP)
- »American Nuclear Society (ANS) Scholarships
- »US Department of Homeland Security Nuclear Forensics Undergraduate Summer School
- »US Department of State William C. Foster Fellows Visiting Scholars Program
- »US Department of Energy Student Programs and Internships
- »Nuclear Engineering Institute’s National Academy for Nuclear Training Scholarships and Fellowships
- »US Department of Energy Nuclear Energy University Program
- »NASA Scholarships, Internships, and Fellowships
- »US Department of Defense Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship Program
- »Roy G. Post Foundation Scholarship
Internships and co-ops with companies are good for those seeking direct employment and internships with national laboratories are especially good for those going to graduate school. Please check back frequently for new postings. The best time to apply is November through January.
- »ORISE Undergraduate Internships, Fellowships, & Research Opportunities
- »The SULI, HERE, NESL, and HS-STEM programs administered by ORAU and ORISE are great opportunities for NE students.
- »Argonne National Laboratory Undergraduate Internships
- »Los Alamos National Laboratory Undergraduate Student Program
- »Idaho National Lab Undergraduate Internships
- »Department of Energy Internships